Ballot and comments from AP Pro 32 panel voter Rich Gannon of CBS Sports/Sirius XM:
RICH GANNON (CBS Sports/Sirius XM)
1. Atlanta — Still undefeated for a reason, they can take the show on the road and dominate.
2. Houston — One of the most balanced teams in the game right now.
3. New York Giants — Built for the long haul and getting better each week.
4. Green Bay — Concerns with the running game overshadowed by Rodgers and the passing attack.
5. Chicago — Survived a scare vs. Carolina by once again scoring on defense.
6. San Francisco — Great defense, strong running game, excellent special teams and an outstanding coaching staff. Pretty solid!
7. New England — Is anybody else bored with Brady? He makes it look so easy each week!
8. Baltimore — Time to pump the brakes with their run defense and get Ray Rice cranked up in the run game.
9. Denver — Manning and the passing game finding their groove along with that defense. Watch out!
10. Pittsburgh — Is anybody paying attention to how well Roethlisberger is playing without his entire supporting cast?
11. Miami — Impressive road win over the Jets should come as no surprise because they are the better team right now.
12. Minnesota — Not their best performance on Thursday against Tampa. They need to get Ponder back on track quickly.
13. Detroit — Hate to think where they would be without Stafford. He gives them a chance each week.
14. Seattle — This is a team to keep an eye on as their head coach suggest. Very close to putting it all together.
15. Washington — Pittsburgh had a plan to contain RG3 in the running game. Others will look very close at that film.
16. Tampa Bay — Very impressed with the passing game the last couple of weeks. Freeman greeting the ball down the field will only help Doug Martin and the run game.
17. Dallas — Better on defense but the OL and turnovers are holding them back.
18. Philadelphia — QB change probably necessary and warranted.
19. Indianapolis — First road win for Luck and the Colts. Rolling right now after winning three of last four.
20. Tennessee — Just a matter of time before they go back to Locker. That being said, the defense isn't getting it done.
21. San Diego — Ugly comments from GM AJ Smith followed by an ugly performance in Cleveland. This team is in trouble.
22. New York Jets — Time for Tebow? They need a spark!
23. Cincinnati — Lost three straight heading into bye and now host Denver this weekend. Do I hear four?
24. Cleveland — Nice win last week holding the Chargers to two FG's. Richardson running strong right now.
25. New Orleans — Worst defense in the league right now.
26. Oakland — Playing better on defense and doing just enough on offense.
27. Arizona — Have to fix the offense and you might want to start with the offensive line.
28. Buffalo — Not good enough to overcome all the mistakes.
29. St. Louis — Snead and Fisher will get things turned around but it takes time ... and patience!
30. Carolina — Really surprised Cam isn't playing better. Things falling apart around him don't help.
31. Jacksonville — Hard to watch on offense.
32. Kansas City — Most disappointing team in the league.
Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL