Architecture-engineering plans in Oklahoma don’t often include social media
Marketing survey finds architecture-engineering firms slower to embrace social media than business in general, and an anecdotal check of Oklahoma City companies seems to back that up.
Keep the social, skip the social media — that’s architect Bruce Bockus’s take on social media as a marketing tool.
“Bockus Payne Associates Architects rarely uses social media. Our practice is client-driven rather than marketing-driven,” said Bockus, president of the Oklahoma City firm, which is observing its 25th anniversary this year. “Ninety-five percent of our clients are repeat clients and architecture is a referral based business for us.”
What about Bockus Payne’s clients?
“I am not aware if our clients use social media. Social media is not how we communicate with our clients. We communicate directly with our...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90701Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17035OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12738Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8924Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8598Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8454How to help tornado victims
- 8359Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located