Arguments happen ... but big-time coaches have to know better
From ESPN columnist Dana O'Neill:
In some sense what happened between Indiana coach Tom Crean and Michigan assistant Jeff Meyer in the postgame handshake Sunday night isn’t new. Some coaches flat-out don’t like one another, some simply blow their tops after a heated game. It has been that way ever since we learned how to split up into teams.
Except what’s new is the age we live in, the combo platter of 24-hour television coverage and social media. What was OK 20 years ago isn’t anymore -- and while that may seem unfair, well, life is unfair.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims