H: ° L: °,
Arizona average gasoline prices rise this week
PHOENIX (AP) — Arizona motorists are paying more at the pump again this week.
Officials with Triple-A Arizona said Thursday that the average statewide price for unleaded regular gasoline is $3.49 a gallon. That's 14 cents higher than last week.
This week's national average is $3.62 per gallon, up by more than 7 cents from last week.
Triple-A analysts say the price rise has been propelled since mid-January by regional refinery issues and the approaching switchover to summer-blend gasoline.
Tucson has the lowest average gasoline price in Arizona at $3.25 a gallon while Scottsdale has the highest at $3.60.
Wyoming has the lowest average gas prices in the continental U.S. at $3.11 a gallon with California having the highest at $4.08 a gallon.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort