Arkansas man arrested on indecent exposure complaint near Oklahoma City cheerleading competition
An Arkansas man in Oklahoma City to watch his girlfriend's daughter participate in a cheerleading competition at the Cox Convention Center was arrested on an indecent exposure complaint Saturday after a hotel employee said he exposed himself to her.
Several parents also complained to staff that the man was acting strangely on the sixth floor of the hotel. One of those parents pointed Farris out to police as he walked on the sidewalk outside the hotel.
Police said they arrested Farris after they found marijuana and a pipe on him. The hotel employee also identified him as the man who exposed himself to her.
Farris' girlfriend said he had been arrested before for exposing himself, but she did not know the details.
Farris was taken to the Oklahoma County jail on complaints of indecent exposure, engaging in an act of lewdness, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 11499Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 8698Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 7434How to help tornado victims
- 4914Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 2111Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 1490Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say