Arkansas man arrested on indecent exposure complaint near Oklahoma City cheerleading competition
An Arkansas man in Oklahoma City to watch his girlfriend's daughter participate in a cheerleading competition at the Cox Convention Center was arrested on an indecent exposure complaint Saturday after a hotel employee said he exposed himself to her.
An Arkansas man in town to watch his girlfriend's daughter compete in a cheerleading competition was arrested Saturday after an employee at the hotel where many of the girls were staying said he exposed himself to her.
Aaron Joseph Farris, of Fayetteville, Ark., was arrested about 1:45 p.m. on several complaints including indecent exposure after an employee at the Sheraton Hotel, 1 N Broadway, told police he exposed his genitals to her in a hallway, according to a police report.
Farris told police he was in town with his girlfriend to watch her daughter compete in a cheerleading competition at Cox Convention Center, across the street from the hotel.
Police said several cheerleaders and their parents staying at the hotel complained of a man acting creepy, but the employee was the only one who reported seeing Farris expose himself.
The employee said she saw a man wearing a T-shirt and pajama pants come out of the stairwell on the fifth floor of the hotel. He asked her for a wash cloth. As she handed him the wash cloth, he turned toward her with his pants pulled down exposing his genitals.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 79875Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16375OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12357Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12103Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12064Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 10249Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9002How to help tornado victims