Armstrong severs ties with Livestrong
AUSTIN, Texas — Lance Armstrong has resigned from the board of directors of his own cancer foundation as he tries to protect it from the negative fallout resulting from the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency's decision to strip him of all seven of his Tour de France championships.
NewsOK Related Articles
Armstrong officially stepped down Nov. 4, but news of his decision wasn't announced until Monday. In October, he took the extraordinary step to quit as chairman of Livestrong's board of...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims