Cut pounds of stomach fat every week by using this 1 weird old tip.
• Ask people you trust for referrals.
• Whenever possible, deal with local firms with roots in the community.
• Check out the repairman with the attorney general’s Consumer Protection Unit and the Better Business Bureau.
• Ask for customer references.
• Get written estimates from several firms.
• Don’t do business without a written contract.
• Get all guarantees, warranties and promises in writing.
• Agree on start and completion dates and have them written into the contract.
• Solicit door-to-door.
• Offer discounts for finding other customers.
• "Just happen to have” materials left over from a previous job.
• Accept only cash payments.
• Pressure you for an immediate decision.
• Ask you to pay for the entire job up-front.