Arrest is made in Norman credit union robbery
Leonardo Lamar Parks, 51, of Norman, was arrested Wednesday in connection with the Feb. 1 robbery of Communication Federal Credit Union in Norman, the FBI reported.
NORMAN — A Norman man is being held in connection with a Feb. 1 robbery, the FBI reported.
Leonardo Lamar Parks, 51, was arrested about 11:30 p.m. Wednesday in downtown Oklahoma City by FBI agents and Norman police.
A criminal complaint was filed against Parks Monday in federal court in Oklahoma City related to the robbery of Communication Federal Credit Union, 300 12th Ave. SE, the FBI reported.
Parks also is a suspect in the Monday robbery of the Bank of Oklahoma branch inside a Homeland Grocery Store at 2600 W Robinson St., according to the FBI.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 15155OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10481Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 7111Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6362Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 6344Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5951Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4162As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in