Two arrests made in shooting of Oklahoma City police officer's son
The men were wanted in the shooting of Spencer Davis, 20, during a robbery Tuesday in an Oklahoma City apartment complex parking lot.
Two men have been arrested in the shooting an Oklahoma City police officer's son.
Christopher O'Neal, 20, of Oklahoma City, was jailed Wednesday night on complaints of robbery with a firearm and shooting with intent to kill, as well as on an outstanding felony warrant for forgery, police Sgt. Jennifer Wardlow said.
Videoview all videos
Feb 7Two men have been arrested in the shooting of an Oklahoma...
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Marquise Allen, 23, was arrested Thursday afternoon when he checked in with his parole officer, Wardlow said. He was booked into the Oklahoma County jail on complaints of shooting with intent to kill and robbery with a firearm, Wardlow said.
Both men were wanted in the shooting of Spencer Davis, 20, of Oklahoma City. Davis is the son of police Lt. Bruce Davis.
Spencer Davis was shot during a robbery Tuesday afternoon in the parking lot of Britton Courtyard Apartments.
Davis remained hospitalized Thursday.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims