Casa Perico Mexican Grille features 'Old World' Mexican dishes
Casa Perico Mexican Grille has been a longstanding fixture serving up Mexican food in the Oklahoma City area. For 13 years, this local favorite, with two locations in Oklahoma City, has been doing better than most.
Casa Perico Mexican Grille has been a longstanding fixture serving Mexican food in the Oklahoma City area.
For 13 years, this local favorite, with two locations in Oklahoma City, has been doing better than most. You'll get no watered-down refried beans here because everything is made fresh daily.
Photoview all 8 photos
NW 63 St: 721-3650
N Pennsylvania Ave: 755-1506
Owner Mike Porter has loved Mexican food for as long as he can remember. When the time was right he took his love of the cuisine and opened his very own establishment.
"I will always guarantee this food will be the same every time you come," said Porter, pointing out the importance of consistency in the quality of the food he serves and its taste.
He takes special pride in the restaurant's multiside options. "There's a whole lot more [to Mexican food] than rice and beans," he explains.
Further expounding on the subject, Porter said, the restaurant offers sides that include grilled vegetables, papas rancheros, borracho beans, better known as "drunk" beans because of the addition of beer, Mexican corn, as well as many other steamed side-item choices.
From the sizzling beef fajitas served in the signature authentic fajitas sauce with grilled onions and bell pepper coupled with all the trimmings to a Casa Perico favorite, Camarones Al Mojo De Ajo, gulf shrimp pan-grilled in a garlic sauce derived from a time-honored Mexican recipe.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 13704Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 13572OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9488Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 7226Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6986Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 5704Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5041Student shot dead during botched home invasion