McNellie's Public House pairs an extensive beer selection with eclectic menu
While many people know James E. McNellie's Public House, 1100 Classen Drive in Midtown, as a bar with an extensive beer selection from around the globe (more than 300 to choose from, including one brewed especially for McNellie's), it also is a restaurant with an eclectic menu that is sure to have something for everyone.
Photoview all 10 photos
11 a.m. to 2 a.m. Monday to Sunday
From the Mom's Sweet Potato Fries appetizer to the Southwest Meatloaf entrÃ©e to the White Chocolate Bread pudding dessert, their offering is full of items that aren't seen everywhere. Top it all off with one of their beers or something from the whiskey list for a completely unique experience.
For about the price of a fast-food value meal, the Irish Lunch Special is available every day from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. It is a bowl of potato leek soup, bread and a 12-ounce glass of Guinness.
McNellie's has other recurring specials, such as monthly beer specials, Monday pint nights beginning at 5 p.m. and $3 burgers from 5 to 11 p.m. Wednesdays. There is a Bloody Mary bar from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays, and there is an omelette bar from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. every Sunday.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 81135Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32459Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction