Victoria's known in Norman as a staple for pasta
A staple in Norman for almost 20 years, Victoria’s The Pasta Shop, 327 White St. near campus corner, serves fresh pasta and variety of other fresh menu items seven days a week.
11 a.m. to 9 p.m. Sunday to Tuesday
11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Wednesday to Saturday
The casual atmosphere makes Victoria’s an excellent restaurant for a date, as well as a suitable choice for a relaxing family dinner. Kitchen manager Cristi Walker said the long-time employees have been able to see children grow up as their parents bring them in to eat year after year.
Because there is so little employee turnover, regulars get to know the folks at Victoria’s and are able to see the same friendly faces visit after visit.
Walker said many employees will start work their freshman year in college and work at least through graduation.
The specialty at Victoria’s The Pasta Shop is the Lasagna Rolls. They are made with shrimp, spinach and Ricotta cheese rolled in fresh lasagna, then baked, topped with cheese, and served with alfredo and marinara sauces.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 54347Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 32459Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims