Mickey Mantle's Steakhouse — the place for great steak
When you’re looking for a great steak, the word to search for is “prime.” That’s the highest grade beef available on the market and there’s plenty of it at Mickey Mantle’s Steakhouse in Bricktown.After nearly a decade serving downtown Oklahoma City, Mickey Mantle’s is a landmark spot for fine dining, located just across the street from the Bricktown Ballpark — home of the Oklahoma City RedHawks.
4:30 to 10 p.m. Monday to Thursday
4:30 to 11 p.m. Friday and Saturday
4:30 to 10 p.m. Sunday
The restaurant is split in two, with a dedicated bar area and a fancy dining room.
The bar is a little more lively, with TVs showing sports and a small complimentary buffet during happy hour.
The dining room is more subdued — a classic steakhouse atmosphere with white tablecloths, candles and dimmed lighting. The dress code is business casual, making it a great spot for a special night on the town or a business meeting.
Mickey Mantle’s is open seven days a week, but only for dinner. Lunch service is available by appointment only.
General Manager Erik Smallwood said every effort has been made to knock expectations out of the park, starting with an array of upscale appetizers.
There are classics, like the jumbo shrimp cocktail and the towering Maryland-style crab cake — served on a beurre blanc sauce — and there are new gourmet favorites, like beef carpaccio and baked herb Boursin cheese.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14417OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 14044Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 8989Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 7004Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5982Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5451Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5357Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss