The Green Onion's customers rave about food, atmosphere
TULSA — The Green Onion Restaurant has served upscale cuisine in a relaxed environment for the past 23 years, earning a faithful following of customers.
11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 5 to 9 p.m. Monday to Friday
5 to 10 p.m. Saturday
10:30 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 5 to 9 p.m. Sunday
The Tulsa restaurant is privately owned and operated by Claude and Tina Donica.
The Green Onion received Tulsa People Magazine's 2005 Reader's Choice Awards for Best Business Lunch, Best Celebration Restaurant and Best Sunday Brunch.
Customer reviews on the Internet all consistently rave about The Green Onion’s food and atmosphere.
The restaurant’s featured cuisine includes steaks, lamb, seafood and chicken. Some of the more popular items include rack of lamb, prime rib and an open-face strip that is popular with the lunch crowd, Claude Donica said.
“I think what attracts people to our restaurant is mainly our food and our high quality wait staff,” Donica said. “We have had the same chef for 18 years and he is willing to bend over backwards to please the client.”
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21361Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10815Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8633Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8589Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8336Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7789Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7697Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister