Pop's offers food, fuel and fizz
ARCADIA — Established in 2007, Pop’s is an example of innovation and uniqueness.
With the practicality of a gas station, restaurant, convenience store and more than 550 sodas wrapped into one great place, it’s hard to passed the experience that only Pop’s can provide.
10:30 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday to Friday
6 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday and Sunday
Pop’s is located on State Highway 66 in Arcadia, northeast of Oklahoma City and a few miles east of Edmond. It is a short drive for some great fun, fizz, and food.
Its interesting architecture includes a 66-foot soda bottle that you cannot miss from the road and a glass building with a 100-foot canopy to shelter vehicles and their occupants from sun, rain and snow.
If you need fuel for your vehicle, Pop’s has the solution, with pumps just a few yards outside the windows lined with thousands of glass bottles of soda, a truly visual treat.
Inside, you can get breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Catering to a wide range of people and palates, Pop’s truly has something for everyone, from chicken quesadillas to grilled peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, tasty salads, juicy burgers and chicken-fried steaks.
You can get a float made from your choice of more than 500 sodas from Pop’s cooler and a dessert menu includes items such as root beer bread pudding and ice cream “sandwich” sundaes.
A highly recommended choice from head chef Chris McCaab is the cheeseburger as an introduction to what they offer.
Weekends are always busy at Pop’s, with motorcycle or bicycle riders and people stopping through while traveling old Route 66. Visitors have come from as far away as Norway, Japan and many European countries.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 87104Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16817OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12528Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12075Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 9682Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 8951Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 8846Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation