Brix offers a family friendly sports-themed restaurant
It’s not just a sports lounge; It’s a restaurant for the whole family.
Brix Restaurant + Sports Lounge, 27 E Sheridan, offers a mixed atmosphere to satisfy all types of people, general manager Mitchel Haynes said.
11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Monday to Thursday
11 a.m. to 1:30 a.m. Friday and Saturday
Sundays are seasonal
“We’re not a bar. We’re a restaurant,” he said. “We want to welcome families, business people, sports fans and everything in between.
“You don’t have to like sports to come here.”
Jay Mitchel and Casey Caldwell, who grew up together in Woodward, opened the restaurant March 12, Haynes said. General manager Jackson Price and Haynes also grew up with the owners. Brix is fulfilling the quartet’s dreams.
“We always wanted to run a sports-themed restaurant, and so we did it,” Haynes said.
Brix has a TV for almost every wall for the customers to watch their favorite sport. Patrons “can’t turn their head without seeing a TV,” Haynes said. The restaurant has a 285-inch flat screen TV for all the big games.
“Any game that is televised, we’ll have it,” he said. Along with the sporty atmosphere, Brix has a variety of food and drinks for customers.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad