H: ° L: °,
Jimmy John's lays claim to the freshest sandwiches in Edmond
If your mouth is watering for the freshest sandwiches in Edmond, check out Jimmy John’s, 1900 E 2nd St., just east of Bryan. This eatery claims the best sandwiches and finest ingredients in town.
Photoview all 6 photos
Management stresses freshness, cleanliness, friendliness and fun. Manager Alex Awtry and head sandwich-maker Carly Phillips want you to have the best of all these.
They say that if the bread is more than four hours old, it is considered “day old” and is sold at a discount. The same goes for the veggies, which are freshly cut before the store opens each morning.
Cleanliness is another big thing at Jimmy John’s, as is tidiness. But the establishment also exudes friendliness, with staff eager to serve their customers.
From the manner in which they prepare your meal to the way they interact with you while you are their guest, staff and Jimmy John’s make you feel welcome and well tended to. They seem to have fun while preparing and serving their food.
As for what to order, most people try either the No. 9 Italian Night Club, or the No. 12 Beach Club.
The Italian Night Club features, well, popular Italian meats and trimmings. The Beach Club has turkey, Provolone cheese and avocado.
Jimmy John's is open until midnight. The music is played at a higher level than most places, but there is a very casual feel and atmosphere.
The restaurant also has interesting and entertaining wall decorations to amuse its patrons. If you want to bypass the music, decorations, and good times all together, they will deliver to your front door.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort