Paseo Grill 'wows' customers with intimate experience
The intimacy customers have at Paseo Grill is rare in the restaurant business.
But, the owners, Joe Jungmann and Lesley Rawlinson, have almost 50 years of restaurant experience between them and that expertise shows in the quaint atmosphere they have created at Paseo Grill.
11 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Monday to Thursday
11 a.m. to 10 p.m. Friday
5:30 to 10 p.m. Saturday
Closed on Sunday
With little drive-by traffic, Jungmann said the Paseo Grill is a true destination restaurant, bringing patrons back to the funky neighborhood with good food and memorable dining experience.
One of the restaurant’s best features is the privacy booths that allow customers to close a sheer curtain to give them a dining experience that feels more personal and intimate, Jungman said.
“We want our restaurant to be a place where people can have a conversation without feeling like they are on top of everyone else,” he said.
The outdoor patio is a popular place in the area on nice days, and is a great people-watching destination as the tables sit enough above street level to maintain personal space while still gazing out over the street crowds.
“The hard thing is striving to provide that total package,” Rawlinson said.
Jungmann also is expanding his personal touch across the street with The Reserve by Paseo Grill, a restaurant space meant to serve private parties for any number of functions. The set-up, food menu, scheduling and use are completely flexible, giving customers a chance to create a unique and complete experience tailored to their needs without having to do any of the work to pull it off, Jungmann said.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90701Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 63579Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 37826Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters
- 34889Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13810Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12671Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 12126Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive