15th Street Grill — friendly environment, fresh food
From salads to the “Original Thang” the 15th Street Grill in Midwest City has a variety of tempting, freshly made dishes.
In 1991, Kellie Hosford’s mother, Glenda Conley, bought the business that is located at 1204 Lockheed Drive. Conley sold the restaurant in 2000, when her husband became ill.
10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday to Friday
10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday
Closed on Sunday
Hosford and her husband, Steven, bought the restaurant in 2007.
Photos of motorcycles dress the walls, but the establishment has a friendly, homey atmosphere, Hosford said. To emphasize the relaxing atmosphere, the couple keep a large container of cheese balls and pork rinds available for customers to snack on.
The grill’s owners offer coneys, burgers, sandwiches, fries and more. Prices range from $2.25 to $8.50.
An open grilling area allows customers to watch Hosford’s husband create the enticing food served at the restaurant.
The best known dish at the restaurant is the “Original Thang,” which is a double-meat opened faced cheeseburger covered with chili. The burger also is served with chili cheese fries, topped with diced onions and jalapeños. Patrons can either choose a full order priced at $8.50 or a half order at $7.50. A drink is included in the pricing.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 15155OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10481Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 7111Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6362Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 6344Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 5951Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4162As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in