Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
"I'll get X-rays (Sunday),” Reynolds said. "Hopefully nothing's wrong with it. It just went numb, couldn't move it.” At times, Reynolds struggled to lift his arm and trainers inspected the shoulder nearly every time he came off the field. While Reynolds claimed the injury happened Saturday, defensive coordinator Brent Venables said Reynolds has had some previous problems. "He'll be alright,” Venables said. "He's tough. He's banged up. Nothing that's a new injury. Just kind of a nagging deal. He gave it all he had out there.” •Scoreboard: Long after all the players and fans had left the stadium, the Folsom Field scoreboard displayed a special message for Colorado supporters: CU 27, OU 24. According to Colorado officials, the scoreboard was to stay lit all night. •Tip drill: OU's D.J. Wolfe nearly matched his career total of three interceptions Saturday. The senior safety intercepted two Colorado passes, returning both inside the CU 20-yard line to set up a pair of Sooner TDs. But Wolfe's two picks were as much about being in the right place at the right time.
Reynolds to have X-rays todayOklahoma linebacker Ryan Reynolds played most of the fourth quarter with numbness in his right shoulder after getting hit with a helmet Saturday.
NewsOK Related Articles
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 46837Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15035Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9615Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8305Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8125Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7398Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7351Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena