Players falling down draft boards because of ‘character issues' isn't anything new. Coaches have always been leery about taking a guy that's been in trouble with the law. That's why former Oklahoma State receiver Adarius Bowman's fate may have been sealed a few weeks ago when he was arrested for marijuana possession.
NewsOK Related Articles
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 21533Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17671Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12448Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9610Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9529Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9416Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8233Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense