2 more witnesses appear before grand jury in Weleetka shootings
A man and woman believed to be witnesses in the fatal shootings of two Weleetka girls arrived at the Oklahoma County Courthouse at 11:30 a.m.Wearing shackles, Larry Smith, 34, and Windy Espinosa, 33, were escorted under guard to the second day of multicounty grand jury proceedings on the case.
Videoview all videos
Sep 4Larry Smith, 34, and Windy Espinosa, 33, believed to be...
Sep 3Toney Kelough Jr. claims investigators in the Weleetka...
NewsOK Related Articles
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort