Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
K Matt Moreland – B Kicking with a 22-mph south wind at his back helped Moreland put three kickoffs into the end zone for touchbacks and three more at the goal line. What Moreland lacks in distance he must make up for in hang time. Rushing game - C When it came to passing, OU could do whatever it wanted, whenever it wanted, wherever it wanted. As for the run, the Sooners' offensive line still isn't living up to its reputation. OU pounded out 217 yards, but averaged just 3.7 per rush. LB Ryan Reynolds – A More healthy than he's ever been, Reynolds has become a force on the field. "He's a rock, man," OU defensive coordinator Brent Venables said. "You can count on him in so many ways." OU secondary – A Baylor quarterback Robert Griffin entered the game ranked No. 10 nationally in passing efficiency, and the Sooners held the Bears to 75 net passing yards. "I thought our secondary was outstanding in terms of being in position," Venables said. "They were really, really good."
OU report card
RB DeMarco Murray – B-minusDoesn't appear to be his old self, which is understandable after suffering a dislocated kneecap last November. He's plenty tough (96 yards on 26 carries), but where's the flash we saw last season, which included 128 yards against Texas?
Videoview all videos
Oct 5John Helsley and John Rohde recap the OU-Baylor game on...
Oct 5OU was full-force against Baylor on Saturday, showing...
Photoview all 55 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 80469Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30097Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 29530Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 25550Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7945Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7267Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7260Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday