Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
"I'm good, I'm good," McCoy said. Center Jon Cooper left the game with a sprained knee, but said he too will be ready for Texas. Running back DeMarco Murray had an ice pack on his right knee after the game, but appeared to be walking without a limp. â€śWe have some nicks,â€ť coach Bob Stoops said. â€śBut I don't think there's anything too serious.â€ť
OU injuries: McCoy is 'good'
OU suffered some bumps and bruises, but appeared to escape Waco without any serious injures.Defensive tackle Gerald McCoy hobbled off the field in the second half after twisting his ankle. But after a brief evaluation by trainers, he was back on his feet walking theÂ sidelines.Â He never took his shoe off nor left the bench.
Videoview all videos
Oct 5John Helsley and John Rohde recap the OU-Baylor game on...
Oct 5OU was full-force against Baylor on Saturday, showing...
Photoview all 55 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 10801Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10490Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10422Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9824Finding Addyson â€“ One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 6498Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4191Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4093Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes