Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Faith issues on the job
How are faith issues handled on the job? Faith is one thing, and religion another. Steve Trice, CEO of Jasco Products Co. in Oklahoma City said he lives his faith in God in the way he runs his company, and treats his employees.
How are faith issues handled on the job? Faith is one thing, and religion another. Steve Trice, CEO of Jasco Products Co. in Oklahoma City said he lives his faith in God in the way he runs his company, and treats his employees.“I avoid the word religion,” Trice said. “I believe in the depth of my being that God created the world and everything in it, and I believe as CEO I am here to steward what God had given me. We are very directed at the human side of the business, and do everything we know to do to treat people the way they are supposed to be treated.” Trice said issues of faith at the company are lived, not worn on the sleeve, preached or forced. The company has a chaplain available at any time, offers Bible studies, 18-week parenting classes, conferences for single moms, Financial Peace University, and other sources of help for employees. Trice is actively involved with the organization, Christian Business Men's Connection, a discipleship-focused organization.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad