- LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers: Combines Karl Malone's size with Michael Jordan's skills. As close to unstoppable as it gets.
- Danny Granger, Indiana Pacers: Durable and has gotten better each season. And with Jermaine O'Neal gone, it's his team now.
- Thaddeus Young, Philadelphia 76ers: Should benefit the most from Elton Brand's arrival.
- Andray Blatche, Washington Wizards: Inconsistency has stunted his emergence. This could be his year.
- Al Thornton, Los Angeles Clippers: Strong candidate for MIP — Most Improved Player.
- Randy Foye, Minnesota Timberwolves: Last season's injuries prevented him from building on a solid rookie season.
If you owe under $729k you may qualify for 3.05% APR Govt Refi Plans.