U.S. automakers hope Obama will bring aid
DETROIT — Detroit automakers and their allies in Congress said Wednesday Barack Obama’s victory could help U.S. automakers line up federal funding needed for them to survive a terrible economic slump.
Videoview all videos
Nov 6The only poll that matters has been taken and tallied, in...
Nov 6Dr. Valerie Thompson of the Urban League of Greater...
Nov 6Sarah Burt asks around to see what reaction people had to...
Nov 5What impact will an Obama Administration have on the...
Nov 5Two John McCain supporters talk about the election at the...
Photoview all 7 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister