Q&A: Hornets owner George Shinn
New Orleans Hornets owner George Shinn views tonight’s game between his franchise and the Oklahoma City Thunder as a celebration of two success stories. Oklahoma City, he says, kept his franchise afloat through two difficult years following Hurricane Katrina. And in the process, the city proved it could support a major-league franchise, leading to the arrival of the Thunder.
Videoview all videos
Nov 20The Hornets are back in town and bringing ESPN with them.
Nov 20The Hornets return to the Ford Center on Friday night,...
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 36528Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32802Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32453Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8406Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5462OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3890Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3494College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals