Kevin Durant picked for NBA All-Star H-O-R-S-E competition
Oklahoma City Thunder star forward Kevin Durant will be among three competitors in the inaugural NBA All-Star H-O-R-S-E competition on Saturday in Phoenix, TNT announced today. Durant, last season’s Rookie of the Year, will compete against NBA All-Star Joe Johnson of the Atlanta Hawks and Rookie of the Year candidate OJ Mayo of the Memphis Grizzlies.
News Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 92690Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17105OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12852Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8967Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8623Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8590How to help tornado victims
- 8406Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located