Lone Grove residents seek out survivors
LONE GROVE — Emergency crews in the Lone Grove area have completed initial rescue and recovery efforts from the EF-4 tornado that ripped through this town of about 4,600 people Tuesday.
Videoview all videos
Feb 14The brother of Lone Grove tornado victim Tim Nevill...
Feb 15Danna McCord recalls her mom and stepdad, Susan and...
Feb 13Lone Grove residents continue their recovery efforts in...
Feb 13Residents talk about tornado damage in Majestic Hills.
Feb 13Lone Grove City Manager Marianna Elfert talks about...
Feb 13Residents of Oak Tree addition begin recovering items in...
Feb 13Three calls to the Carter County 911 center.
Feb 12EF-4 tornado hit Lone Grove.
Feb 11People in Lone Grove talk about the tornado that blitzed...
Photoview all 45 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister