Oklahoma City Thunder's Kevin Durant close to returning, could play Saturday
Kevin Durant's sprained right ankle is close to 100 percent, and the Thunder could have its leading scorer back in the lineup Saturday at Phoenix. Durant, who has missed the past seven games, is expected to practice Friday in Phoenix, his first practice since sustaining the injury on Feb. 27. If there is no pain or swelling in his foot Saturday morning he likely will return to the starting lineup against the Suns.
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 37007Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32519Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 27986Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 8311Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6200OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3643College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3643Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?