Modified: March 27, 2009 at 5:27 pm •
Published: March 25, 2009
Name: Samara Wallace
Age: 20 months
Place of residence: Idabel
Died: Feb. 25, 2007
What happened: Samara found a bottle of pills that belonged to her mother's boyfriend and swallowed some, investigators said. The toddler died two days later from the accidental overdose of oxycodone and hydrocodone, according to medical examiner's records.
Other: The boyfriend, Kirby Josh Byassee, 20,is serving four years in prison for second-degree manslaughter. Samara's mother, Jessica Wells, 23, is serving two years in prison for second-degree manslaughter.
View full autopsy