Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Copyright ©2010. The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Blanchard: Midway Southern Baptist Church, 22489 Oklahoma Highway 76 Choctaw: Choctaw High School, 14300 N.E. 10th St., and Choctaw Library, 2525 Muzzy St. Duncan: Duncan Community Center; Stephens County fairgrounds, 2002 S. 13 St. Healdton: First Baptist Church, 107 S. 4th St. Marietta: First Methodist Church, 603 W. Main St., Turner School, near Main St. Midwest City: Midwest City Community Center, 100 Midwest Blvd. Nicoma Park: First Baptist Church, 1931 Nichols Dr. Purcell: Purcell Fire Department, 1505 N. Green Ave. Wellston: First Baptist Church, 812 Birch St. Copyright 2009 The Associated Press.
Shelters for fire evacuees in Oklahoma
OKLAHOMA CITY — The Red Cross has released the following shelters for people who evacuated their homes because of grass fires:Alex: Alex Public School, 209 S. 2nd
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10959Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10925Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9866Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9099Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5228Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4380Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 3947OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M