Looking to autumn: What we learned about OU in spring
NORMAN — With the Red-White Spring Game in the books, Oklahoma has only fall camp before the Sept. 5 season opener against Brigham Young.Below is some of what we learned about the 2009 Sooners from the spring, as well as some of what we’ve yet to find out:
Videoview all videos
Apr 11Sam Bradford was one of the lone bright spots for the OU...
Apr 11Berry Tramel catches up with OU's ball coach after the...
Apr 11Berry Tramel and Jake Trotter talk OU football from...
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 81708Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16515OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12409Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12217Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12064Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 10403Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9163How to help tornado victims