Oklahoma wildfires caused estimated $20 million in insured losses
Oklahoma’s insured property losses from last week’s wildfires that destroyed more than 100 homes could reach $20 million, a regional insurance expert said today.
Videoview all videos
Apr 14Teams examined sites throughout Oklahoma and began to...
Apr 13The family of injured firefighter David Milby talks with...
Apr 13Carrie and Kenneth Wertz talk about the local wildfires...
Apr 10FIre officials say the fire in Midwest City was...
Photoview all 16 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 81977Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32354Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 27598Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 23828Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 15915Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 8307Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7696Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?