EA Sports' NCAA Football 10 simulates a strange season
EA Sports' NCAA Football 10 projected a strange 2009-10 college football season Friday.
The Oklahoman simulated a season on the latest version of the video game classic, and, among other things, Oklahoma receiver Adron Tennell finished fifth in the Heisman Trophy voting, Ole Miss beat North Carolina in the Orange Bowl, TCU bested Pittsburgh in the Sugar Bowl and Oklahoma State beat OU by 21 in Norman, but lost by 15 to Colorado at home.
NewsOK Related Articles
OU was without star running back DeMarco Murray throughout the majority of its season, as he went down with an injury early. But Chris Brown didn't miss a beat, finishing with 1,417 yards, 16...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 28939Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 26978Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 5000Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say