OU football notebook: Auston English says he's feeling good
Prior to the start of fall camp last season, defensive end Auston English underwent an emergency appendectomy, which kept him out of the first two weeks of practice. When he did rejoin the team, English was slow to return to form because of the strain practice placed on his recovering body.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 10959Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10925Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9866Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9099Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5228Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4380Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 3947OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M