Fans can still get in to see OU-BYU
Fans still wanting to attend Oklahoma's Sept. 5 game against BYU at Cowboys Stadium in Arlington, Texas, can purchase a "Spirit Pass" for $25 to get inside the stadium. Buying the pass grants entrants access to six end-zone decks encompassing 180,000 square feet, public concourses, concessions and seven acres of outdoor plaza space.
Fans will be able to watch the game inside the stadium on the Cowboys' new video board, which stretches 60 yards in length.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims