Former OSU football player Jamal Mosley accused of rape
STILLWATER — An Oklahoma State student accused former OSU football player Jamal Mosley of rape in a petition for a protective order. The petition was unsealed shortly after it was dismissed in Payne County Court on Wednesday.
The request for the protective order against the Cowboys’ former starting tight end was dismissed after neither party appeared in court. Mosley left the team earlier this week “for personal...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 20967Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17573Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12128Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9661Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 9194Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8604Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8594Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense