Overblown: Uninsured rate greatly exaggerated
The number of uninsured in Oklahoma, like the demise of Obamacare, has been greatly exaggerated. The president’s health care reform package is far from dead, but its absolute necessity for attacking Oklahoma’s uninsured problem is overblown.New Census Bureau figures put the Oklahoma uninsured rate at 14 percent, which is actually a decrease from the previous estimate. Using the 2008 population estimate of...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 17743Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 11674Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 10443Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 10260OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10191Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9850Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9805Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments