Oklahoma mothers rally behind owner of Oklahoma City shut down by DHS
Tuesday’s Department of Human Services’ emergency closure of Vickie Thompson’s northwest Oklahoma City home-based day care has outraged several parents, many of whom claim their children were traumatized by the way DHS employees and police officers handled the situation.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in