Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Sam Bradford returns to practice for Sooners
NORMAN -- Oklahoma quarterback Sam Bradford participated in some practice drills Monday afternoon for the first time since suffering a shoulder injury Sept. 5 against Brigham Young.Bradford suffered a third degree shoulder separation, which kept him out of part of the BYU game and the last two games. The Sooners hold hope that he might return in two weeks, when the Sooners play Miami. OU slot receiver Ryan Broyles said Bradford did not throw full extension. He said Bradford threw 5- to 10-yard passes.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister