The Q&A: Mark Bradley
Mark Bradley followed his father’s footsteps to the University of Oklahoma, where he played for three seasons as a wide receiver. He was a second-round draft pick by Chicago in 2005 and was signed by Kansas City in 2008 after three years with the Bears.It’s been a rough start (0-4) for the Chiefs; how are you guys holding up? Obviously a lot of guys are disappointed on how we’ve performed....
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 21361Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10815Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8633Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8589Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8336Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7789Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7697Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister