Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Adult Care in Oklahoma - The Social Service Wrokers
If Lance Robertson isn’t at Ground Zero of the adult day services’ financial crisis, he’s close.As director of the Aging Services Division of DHS, he works at the state funding epicenter for Oklahoma’s adult day service providers. On the surface the job appears simplistic. Legislators carved out $3.3 million for Robertson’s adult day services budget, and those dollars are then doled out to 32 centers statewide based on daily census numbers.
NewsOK Related Articles
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims