Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Adult Care in Oklahoma - HR 3043
Federal aid might be on the way to help Oklahoma adult day care services.U.S. Rep. Linda Sanchez, D-Calif., introduced the Medicare Adult Day Services Act of 2009, HR3043, in June. The legislation allows Medicare beneficiaries to use licensed and certified adult day service centers to provide post-acute services. Seniors and people with disabilities now have only two choices for receiving post-acute care through Medicare-certified nursing homes and home health agencies.
News Photo Galleriesview all
NewsOK Related Articles
- 82322Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14350Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8268Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7560Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7513How to help tornado victims
- 6279Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5999Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community