Another cold day in Oklahoma with power still out for many
The lingering fog has helped keep temperatures in the 20s today in most of central and western Oklahoma, dimming hopes of a climb to the 40s Monday, weather officials said.
Videoview all videos
Jan 30Families enjoying their time in the snow.
Jan 30Clouds will gradually clear from west to east today......
Photoview all 85 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
The ice and snow from the storm Thursday and Friday has helped the fog stick around, National Weather Service meteorologist Alex Lamers said. A longer climb to get above freezing Monday means...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 17374Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 16681Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims