Thunder notebook: Defensive lapse
Oklahoma City’s forte has been defense, but the inability to get defensive stops the final four minutes was a key reason a nine-game winning streak ended. Phoenix hit five of its final six shots to overcome a 98-88 deficit to win. The Suns shot 51.3 percent.
Videoview all videos
Feb 24Darnell Mayberry and Mike Baldwin explain why OKC's win...
Feb 24Kevin Durant scored 36 points, but the Suns ended the...
Photoview all 7 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 43037Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15155Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9718Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8776Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8708Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7875Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7675Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena