Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation defends its record of closing slaying cases
Facing the recent scrutiny of a state legislator, the FBI and the media over the handling of the Aja Johnson abduction-murder case, an Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation spokeswoman called a news conference Tuesday to defend the agency’s homicide clearance rates.
Videoview all videos
Photoview all photos
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 15646Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9491Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8139Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7458Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 7219Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6377Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6374Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit