Pet Tales: Real estate agent gets fixer-upper
I am a real estate agent. One day, a friend called to list his residence for sale. He was down on his luck and needed to sell quickly. When I drove to his property, a nice brick home on five acres, this mongrel-looking dog appeared at my car door. It looked terrible and hadn’t been groomed "in forever.” I asked my friend if it was a schnauzer, and he said, "Yes.” On a whim, I asked him for the dog, seeing its neglected appearance. It had been running loose outside with six bird dogs, a pit bull and a Labrador retriever. It was apparent this dog was the last in line to reach the food bowls. My friend gave me the dog.I immediately took the dog named Chuck to my groomer, where we had to turn the kennel upside down to shake him out. He was terrified, not knowing what was happening to him. The groomer...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 15993Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12289Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 11194OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 9941Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9689Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8745Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 8728Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated